Let’s talk about some of my favorite font pairings!
Typography is one of my favorite aspects of graphic design; a few clean fonts that just flow together will convey a powerful message.
The thing is… when you use multiple fonts, they have to work together to guide the viewer where you want them to go. Therefore, it’s imperative to choose font pairings that compliment yet contrast each other.
Furthermore, it’s essential to create a brand that stands out against your competition.
It may be intimidating to think about choosing the perfect font pairings for your brand… but it doesn’t have to be. Creative Market has tons of affordable font duo packages to take the guesswork out of this step.
💡TIP: Pin this article to your fonts/branding board on Pinterest so you can always come back when you need some inspiration! 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻
*This post contains affiliate links meaning that if you make a purchase after using them, I earn a small commission, which helps support this blog at no additional cost to you. Keep in mind that I only link to quality products that I use myself and feel would be beneficial for my readers. Read my full affiliate disclosure for more information.
1. Hello Beautiful
2. Roseroot Cottage
3. Joyful Letters
5. Silver South
6. Oatmeal Raisin
- RELATED: Beautiful premade Canva templates will make you look ultra professional and make your life so much easier!
7. Stay Classy
8. Chin Up Buttercup!
9. Electric Dreams
11. Sophia Reign
- RELATED: Find out what 7 things you’re doing to unintentionally sabotage your Pinterest strategy!
14. Laguna Beach
15. Ernest & Emily
18. Simply Sweet
- RELATED: Check out my ultimate list of blogging resources to see what tools I use to be a successful blogger!
20. Among The Wildflowers
23. Havana Sunset
24. Island Style
25. Salty Feeling
As you can see, font pairings are key to a professional brand. They help tell your story and get your message across.
Find a clean font duo with perfect contrast, and I assure you that you’ll stand out in the sea of generic Canva users.
Until next time,
Your Turn: What do you think about these amazing font duos? Are you going to use any of them for your business? Drop your thoughts in the comments section below! 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻
Other Posts You’ll Like:
- How I Made 2080.31 Last Month From My Blog
- The Ultimate List of Blogging Resources
- Premade Canva Templates (To Make Life So Much Easier)
- Blog Magic: The Free Online Course About Profitable Blogging
- 33 Gorgeous Rose Gold Props (For Flat Lay Photography)